Saturday, January 12, 2013

So Much Heart

A mini update.

Been working now, a month and months. It has been a pleasant experience.

Jap. Let me rephrase.

Work has been ABSOLUTELY AMAZING (in a very good way, no sarcastic note intended). Come on. I love coffee like my life depends on it. It is my life. It always have been. So to be given an opportunity to widen my knowledge about coffee and to make me have barista epic skills is a dream come true. Aku bahagia sekarang. Aku selesa. Aku gembira dengan kerja. People say do what you love (so i went for it), and getting paid doing what you love is clearly a life worth living for. Just. Aku takut satu benda je sekarang. I am afraid I love my job so much, I do not want to quit this. This life. This environment. This free coffee. This regular customers I came to know and love. This people who appreciate coffee. This brand name who take coffee seriously. This best coffee, hands down.

                    People around me know, I am so much bigger than this. It's okay. I know that too. I know I should move on to bigger and better horizon. But so far so good. Being here is humbling. Being here is the dream. Do not fuss. I am secretly planning to take over the world soon! You'll see me doing that. You will. And I just want to say; do what you love. If you donno yet, ask HIM. HE knows. Because HE showed me how to. =)


* Smiling because coffee is cure. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB