Monday, December 10, 2012

Au lait

Is actually a type of coffee. 

So far work has been fun. I learned a lot in the short time here. I told my supervisor, its like playing diner dash but in real life. I love the fast pace, crunch time make sandwich in 2 minute window period. Adrenalin gila. haha. 

For your information, I work in a coffee shop. Yes kedai kopi. I know I am overqualified for the job but I really want to test myself working in this kind of environment. Having a degree does not make you a better person actually. You can say we may have an advantage in terms of IQ or EQ levels but in my opinion it does not matter at all. Ia hanya sekeping kertas yang menunjukkan aku telah belajar sampai menara gading. Adakah degree ini dapat membuat aku basuh pinggan dengan lebih laju? Adakah degree ini membuat aku pandai masak? Adakah degree ini membuat aku pandai berinteraksi dengan mat salleh? Adakah degree ini ajar aku untuk selalu bersangka baik terhadap orang? Mungkin. Ada. Sedikit dan banyak. Walaupun some people might think I am doing "kerja lepasan SPM" but aku tak kisah because being around coffee is a dream come true. Working with coffee is something I always wanted to do. So far so good lah. Getting paid for having the best job in the world is pure happiness. 


*If you give me a choice between 4flat CGPA or making coffee using a professional espresso machine; I'll pick coffee every single time. Yeah. Happiness is a choice. 

1 comments:

Soren Mohd Noor said...

Good for you, Nadia! Always do things that you love for a living. If not, then it's just going to hurt yourself on the inside. :)

Now can I have a cup of FREE caramel macchiato, please? ;D

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB