Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Update

Life is moving and I love it.

         Finally I graduated. It took me 19 years of learning in the ever so grateful education system that we have; to finally grab a piece of paper showing I am with 'A Qualification'. I am relieved to be leaving UKM. I am grateful for the institution. But sumpah I am relieved I am leaving it. Its like school, where you really wanna leave but what you truly miss are the moments. 4 years in KL was amazing. In terms of self-growth, friendship, relationships, experiences, maturity. I love my last 4 years. I learned about life more than ever in the last 2 years. The first 2 years, I played a lot with myself. Experimenting and venturing and having fun was my absolute motivation. I was optimistic. Very positive. Very confident. I felt superior in every way and the world is mine to take. BUT. With great hyper unnecessary confidence comes dumbness and immaturity. I made a whole lot of mistakes along the way. And looking back at myself now, I can only say thank you for being such a dumbass. hahaha. You made me who I am today.

             Honestly, trying to make amends in the best part of the last 2 years is not easy. Am slowly moving into the right direction I hope. Some people will notice the change and some may not. But trust me, bila ada niat baik dalam hati, InsyaAllah HE will make it easier for you. Regardless of who you may be in the past, the mistakes you made, HE will eventually show you the way. I saw a quote or wateva thingy tumblr stuff, and it said something like.."You did not change throughout the years, you just became who you really are inside". Maybe there is truth in that. And with that,cheers to who you really are inside, Nadia.


Wow. I miss writing shit like this. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB