Saturday, November 24, 2012

Good with my words

Really?

Tak tahu nak cakap apa. But I got a reputation for being too sweet with my words sometimes. Sumpah. It comes naturally to me to say good stuff to people. I never deem myself a good listener but how can I respond rationally, constructively, 'sweetly' if I do not listen kan? Entah. Maybe its a gift. A purpose. A calling. To motivate people and make them feel 'important' 'cared for' 'appreciated'. Lumrah manusia kot.
                  Sometimes people misunderstood my friendliness and kind words for flirting (lelaki). Sebab lelaki makhluk simple. They just want someone to listen to them and support them no matter how shitty the situation may be. They just want to hear 'sabar' 'it's ok' 'you'll be fine'. So bila ada minah yang dengar dan bagi kata-kata sedemikian, maka timbul lah bunga-bunga cinta. I admit that I was wrong to be saying all those kind words to my guy friends. And reputasi yang terjadi adalah salah sendiri. Maaf. But I do not want to change who I am. Because saying kind words to a person is not a bad thing. To me, if I die tomorrow, I'll die knowing at least I made a difference tak kisahlah sekulat text berupa "It's okay, you'll be fine. Cheer up ye." Konteks berkata-kata baik ini bukan hanya untuk lelaki ya. Janganlah perasan sangat. For friends who have been mesmerized by my 'sweet words', you know that I meant everything I said. Reflex. I like to think I made you feel better. That is the least I can do.

Moral of the story. Be kind to people. If you are lucky, they will open up and tell stories about themselves that is absolutely divine. Personally kalau ada falsafah, setiap orang ada jalan cerita sendiri, insyaAllah minda kita akan terbuka luas and our hearts will get warmer.
               



Tak tahu nak cakap apa?! Pukul kang. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB