Tuesday, November 27, 2012

That is a cat I see

No. No. No. Me cat  is a no no.

Talking about my bestfriend ever forever sweetheart mushy pumpkin pie pineapple bee, Icah Shamsi, i just love how you do what you do. I miss making fun of you and miss torturing you emotionally. I miss your monotone cold response that is so you and the way you try so hard to show emotions just because Nadia wants you to. Semua benda yang anyonyonyocicibacalallalaladingdingkecomcom adalah bahasa budak sewel dan kenapalah korang baca seketul-seketul. hahahaha.

Talking about relationships, personally I dislike it when we based our relationship around what happened in the past. What we had, what we used to do, who we were blablablabla. Bila catch up, call je, talk, we use to blab about how we use to be atau percakapan memori silam. To me, we take things forward. I like to talk about us in the future and not backwards. Bosanlah cakap pasal hal dulu-dulu sahaja. This is now. And now is this. Betullllllll, we had fun masa muda-muda, masa bodo-bodo gitu but now we are different. I like to see us for now.


No one knows we are close. No one. So lets play this hide n seek until sunset. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB