Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Places for things

I am not what I may seem to be.

Read that line slowly. Because someone said I have changed. Why. You asked. Explanation is. I grew up. I am more open to 'shut up' now. I do not tell much. I am less expressive. There are certain things that should be kept. With me. And kalau di alam maya itu kau rasa aku bahagia. Gembira. Senantiasa happy. Gedik. Bimbo. Friendly. Positive. Gila. Berlagak. Bajet bagus. So be it.

Just because I put on a happy face, does not mean I have no soul.

Come on. Why expose my soul? Why show my vulnerability? What's the point of being weak? What's the point? So I get attention? So that people love me? I do not think so. I choose special people to know that side of me. And sesiapa yang kenal Nadia would know, she is more than what she is. Way more than a bubbly friendly crazy gedik girl.  Sebenarnya, only a few people suka orang-orang deep ni. Kalau asyik nak 'deep' je, lemaslah. Lemas tenggelam.


*Jangan tertipu sangat dengan topeng manusia. Everyone is wearing one. The difference is; dengan siapa kita buka topeng itu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB