Saturday, January 28, 2012

Silver Lark

I really do not know why I am updating. 

           Oh, liverpool won the game. And so I was screaming and jumping at the same time. Bila tengok slow motion montage of the players celebrating kuyt's goal at the Kop end, I got all teary eyed. Terharu la konon. Only liverpool can make me wanna cry and get mad and feeling happy in 90 minutes. Kadang-kadang rasa cam, emo gila. tengok bola je kot. But well that's me. 
            On something different...I had nightmares again of you. Of us. I donno why my brain has decided to replay all the memories in my dream with horrible twists. Permainan syaiton betul lah. Oh oh, I have this thing bugging me. Someone has been stalking me. And that person knows everything about me BUT I do not of that person. To tell you the truth, this is unfair. Tak aci. Eee. geram. tak aci. Takpe, ini bermakna I really mean so much to you. hahahahahaha


*Tiba-tiba stress pasal tesis. WTFooooodddddddddddd!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB