Friday, February 3, 2012

Julienne Carrots

How I love them completely.

              This post was not intended to talk about lobak merah. Actually I wanted to talk about sacrifice. My dear friend was at the hospital, and I went there because I wanted to. Be with her. Although she did not need me. She was alone, although sick, I know she is strong and independent enough to go through all that alone. But I wanted to be with her. Teman je. Its the least I can do. Lagi satu, its a way of showing love. Not in words. But in action. Sometimes I talk sweet and flowery but do I mean what i really meant? Yesterday was a good step forward. In a way, meneman budak busuk ke hospital adalah perkara yang perlu saya lakukan untuk diri sendiri juga. I hope you get well tau! We are all worried sick for you. Please be your healthy self again.


*True friends do stuff for friends because you will do the same for me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB