Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Great Comeback

Is this real?

I miss this blog. I really do. Last post was in February. I have been absent from this place kira-kira 6 months. 6 months. 6 months. 6 bloody months. Indeed within 6 months loads had happened. I got married. Had 6 kids. Live in a big house on top of the hill. With a beautiful spacious granite marble top kitchen. Yes. Semuanya happy ending. Everything is splendid.

Not.

Now currently growing grapes (seedless ones mind you), hoping not have to open a vineyard and produce the best quality wine.! haaa. Amek kau. Perlibahasa sikit. I rarely write anymore about anything or read anymore about people because life taught me to be shuuhhhhhh about my life and take care of only my tepi kain not someone else's. So, I officially put my blog OFF THE AIR late February thinking, "biarlah rahsiaaaaaaaaa...". The thing about blog diary is people get to know you here. How you are. what you do. Kau pelik. Kau normal. Kau takde life. Kau membosankan. Kau deep. Kau jiwang. Kau geli. Kau bitch. Kau amuk. Kau lembu. Kau adalah lembu tahu tak dalam bahasa Inggeris???!!! Sebab tulah I am not a Kau Aku person. Mama tak kasi cakap aku kau tahu takkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Ok. Lari topic.

Yes. People know you here. How you write and what you write about describe you as a human being, as a person of society, a member of the universe. Tgk nadia tengah crappppp. And sebenarnya, people miss reading this. I miss reading this too. When I read what I wrote, I miss me.


*In 6 months, loads happened. People change. I changed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB