Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Half of My Heart

Is a scared little girl.

Love is not an easy thing. It will never be. For me especially. Aku bukan tak suka bercinta. But the changes that happen when we are in love is something I dislike. The change, freaks me out. Literally. I become unstable. So this is the part where I confess to having some sort of commitment phobia disease kan? Oh yeah. Guilty as charged.
          Namun demikian its a wonderful thing to see couples in love. But it bothers me when someone can be in and out of love quick. Macam tukar pampers. Sekejap cinta mati kat A, sebulan kemudian, pergi mati lah A. Beberapa hari kemudian, B is cinta mati baru eh.
           Entahlah. Do I have a cold heart or its just a really super weather resistant high wall that I put up so that aku tak bercinta.?

Gila kentang siot.



* To my loyal stalker, u memang my best ultimate stalker ever. salute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB