Friday, August 26, 2011

Mentally Disturbed

Bukan post tentang nadia gila.

Just so you know, I went to ward psikiatri semalam. No. I was not emitted. Not yet. Jangan happy sangat ya. But yesterday was something new for me. Well, Not really. I am use to people with problems and they confide things in me so haruslah di sini aku berlagak psychiatrist. 
            At the ward, me and mama started our analyzation. First and foremost, I love mama. She can be mean at times and very judgmental but seriously kelakar sangat kadang-kadang. I am like that with my friends when I am brutally honest about certain things and the situation can be pretty funny. 
  • There is 2 intern medic students lah situ. One thing, if you are a soon-to-be-doctor please lah jangan henjeng sangat skema buku ulat sangat. Seriously this boy who interviewed my mama was very the skema sah sah lah patient mati jumpa doc camni. 
  • Lagi sorang intern situ, budak melayu doctor ini aduyai, just because you wear a white coat it does not make you kebabumm in my eyes. I have a white coat too lah. Tiada istimewa about being arrogant bout that. Maybe dengan nurse-nurse ke atau rakyat jelata lain boleh la kagum dengan kedoktoran kamu but honest, I do not dig doctors. 
  • Hospital kerajaan. What can I say. Nak cakap pathetic, tak boleh. Nanti cakap kita tak bersyukur. But if you can built a 1-million-storey tower shit, of course you can upgrade our gov hospitals right? Many people are sick. And many people are stress-out. Bila tempat consultation di dalam kontainer kabin macam kat construction site, there is problem. Love the rakyat. Love the rakyat please. 
  • Wahai jururawat-jururawat sedunia, what you are doing is mulia. Walaupun orang cakap korang gedik, garang, berlagak doktor tapi without you people many people will die even the doctors. So we thank you for your service and everything in between. 


*Tak excited nak raya pun. Pelik. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB