Saturday, September 22, 2012

The one that went away

How we wish we had more time.

This week I learn about life and death. My best friend just lost her mother. It was _________ . Yeah it was. I was worried about her the whole week. Thinking about her family. Her dad. Her lil sisters. It is in my nature to be concern. So I had nights thinking about them. Praying they would be okay. Praying so that God take care of her and the family. Honestly, I do not know how would I be if I was in her shoes. But I assume I'll be a wreck. I'll be a mess. I'll be not okay. Losing someone you love, is the lowest of the low you can be. Finding strength when a part of you was taken away is mighty. Ya Allah. 

She was saying, "korang kawan-kawan yang baik. thanks for being with me blablablabla.". I told her off. I have this theory. People say you know who your friends are when you are at your lowest. But I disagree with that. Actually its 'you know who you are when you are at your lowest'. IF you are a good person, people will come and help you. IF you are a good friend, friends will come and be there for you. So if nobody is there for you when times are hard, maybe you know who you are in life. Moral of the story is janganlah mengungkit apabila susah. Janganlah salahkan takdir apabila ditimpa dugaan. Jangan merungut kalau pertolongan tak kunjung tiba. Maybe there is a reason for that. Maybe the reason is you. So kena banyak muhasabah diri. Macam mana orang nak tolong kita kalau kita sendiri tak tolong orang? How can you have good friends around you if you are not a good friend in the first place?  I told her, "bukan sebab aku kawan yang baik lah. Sebenarnya, aku buat semua ni sebab kau. Kau kawan yang baik sebab tu I'll try my best to be there for you." Betul kan teori ni? I bet you people felt the same with friends or people you know.

As closure, the weight of the world and beyond is on her shoulder now. She stepped up and took the lead with mighty strength. You are an amazing person Asyikin. God gave me you so that I learn about life. God gave me you so that I learn to be strong. God gave me you so that I learn to be a good friend. Dan Ibu pergi tinggalkan anak-anak yang baik. And Ibu had done an amazing job with you girls. She left us fighting and that is how we should remember her. A fighter. May God blessed her soul. 


*Strong does not need explaining when I look at you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB