Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Texting

An epic story about how I pronounced 'taxing' as 'texting'. 

               Here ye, here ye. Alhamdulillah I managed to go through a full course chinese debate infront of around 50++ people inside a hall which provided me with kesejukan kaki dan tangan. Sumpah, I will never join a debate ever ever. Its the worst roller coaster ride of life that I swear upon I will not permit my self from taking again. Its about the kuku besi leader with unforgiving slashes of critics and condemns, its about a bunch of layman kids where POI sounds like KOI fish and wild expectation of the King to produce something great.

Hell. That's what it was like.

              Okay maybe I over reacted. Actually it was great. It pushes me into uncharted territory. Dah terbiasa with presentation. Bukan nak bangga angkat bakul sendiri but presentation is my forte. I do that well. Very well. Then I say to myself, I want something challenging. All this while I secretly desire to join a debate. Pop pop. Tuhan itu Maha Mengetahui. HE presented me with a opportunity.  And thus I was the only one galak gila nak jadi debater. It was like what she said, 'debate is not like public speaking, you may have a script but things can go anywhere during a debate. All you got to do is think fast and be spontaneous'. hahaha. What a day.




*It was like, at first I know I was great but then train jatuh railing. haha. But I got best debater anyways. Another thing off my check list I guess. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB