Thursday, December 1, 2011

Calm Down

Stressed is pencuci mulut di eja terbalik.

Today, stress level in my department rose to a point of banjir kilat. To emphasize this issue, I cried and cried and cried. Like a lil school girl whom kena tinggal sorang-sorang kat sekolah sebab tiada sesiapa datang ambek. Dahla sekolah tu takde sesi petang. So sekolah sunyi je. Very sad really.
            But I close my eyes and started tellin myself to grow up. I took a deep breath and go take my wudu' and pray. And yes. This solution works. Because Allah is looking down upon us and only HE knows the gravity of the situation. Only HE knows what's going on in our head. Our heart. Our soul. There is no use merengek memanjang or get angry at your mountain landslide of assignments and dugaan.


Marahlah kau, jeritlah kau pada gunung. Namun gunung itu takkan berganjak. 
Namun dengan doa dan kuasa Tuhan, anything can happen. 


*Usahlah berkata tentang hati jika ia sudah hilang. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB