Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fields of gold

I got Stung.

Mari menulis blog post.
I lack writing since dah dewasa ni.
Because writing personal mess is tak perlu. But in a way, people want to know. 
Adakah dia sedang okay? 
Adakah dia sedang bahagia?
Adakah dia sedang gila?
Adakah dia sedang bengang?
Seperti biasa, I let myself write and you can assume you understand what am I going through. 
I am a walking drama. Everything in my life is important pieces. 
Even the way I stir my coffee or cicak dapur tadi yang geli. Mereka watak penting dalam hidup ini. 
Entahla. Just maybe,
I lack writing be-cau-se...
...I have learned the art of keeping it all to myself


*When you tell them nothing, people will start to wonder and they will start to miss you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2009PanDemoniuM | by TNB